Monday, October 18, 2010

So Much for the Squash and Pumpkins in our Garden this year...

Do the Best with what you got......No eating them, but can display them. LOL
At this time of the year it is fun to bring in the root veggies from the garden. Carrots, Potatoes, and the Squash and Pumpkins. All the rewards of watering ,weeding etc.... are finally coming to an end.


I was feeling pretty sad that our weather/rain/ crazy Summer, didn't give us any Pumpkins or Squash this year... But... John said that we did have something.... Look at the cuties :) Atleast I can put them in an arrangement. So for the best that they could do this year, we still have some green little guys that I could put in my Milk Glass dishes. They say: Make lemonade out of Lemons. I'm making arrangements out of flopped squash. LOL Where there is a will there is a way. Don't think I would want to try to eat them though. Can you imagine the bitterness....
Hugs, CJO








No comments:

Post a Comment