Thursday, February 14, 2019

Only by Love is Love Awakened

Today is that special day when people share special things with those that they love. Be it a card, flowers, candy or just a plain "I Love you".   I appreciate my loving family so much. My children and their "significants", and grandchildren mean so much to me. They are in my love and thoughts today, And I am also so grateful for my loving, hard working husband, John.


My dear friends, come right along in my love; for many are there to rejoice, pray and help me through trials and difficulties. I so love each one dearly. Many have stuck with us through thick and thin...Some even from grade-school days. Once a friend always a friend is my motto.. and each dear one is in my prayer journal.

I haven't been into town for a while; so I had to get ingenious about what I should do for John.. I found some neat card making sites on the internet and was able to make some streamers to go on the dining room lamp. I found some coupons.. yes, and 4 of them , are for helping John outside... back rub, foot rub etc. Even an exploring day, to take outside, and watching a sunset together... (Arizona has so many beautiful ones here!!

John loves popcorn balls. I rarely make them.. but I did today.... He knows how much I love popcorn... but made a card that I still love him more than popcorn.. LOL Not even a close to my love for him..

So it was fun and he seemed to enjoy the special lunch party we had together.

Tell me what you and your special Loves have done today... I would love to hear.

I especially can't forget the love that I have for my Saviour; what He means to me is beyond anything I know on this earth... reminds me of the song I wrote: 'Jesus Love for you', can't be compared to any love you know.. See the link here: https://www.reverbnation.com/caroljanonneogden/song/2201214-jesus-love-for-you  I hope you have this special love too!!

   “Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

In these words Christ is speaking to every human being. Whether they know it or not, all are weary and heavy-laden. All are weighed down with burdens that only Christ can remove. The heaviest burden that we bear is the burden of sin. If we were left to bear this burden, it would crush us. But the Sinless One has taken our place. “The Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:6. He has borne the burden of our guilt. He will take the load from our weary shoulders. He will give us rest. The burden of care and sorrow also He will bear. He invites us to cast all our care upon Him; for He carries us upon His heart."   How amazing is that... " Jesus carries us on His heart today and always.... that's why I love him... "Only by love is love awakened."  It's awakend in my heart!!




No comments:

Post a Comment